Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fun, Friends and Networking

As I embarked upon the My Space experience, I began to contemplate all the various uses I might have for such a site. Though most of the functions I imagine were geared toward personal uses as opposed to library uses, I do think it could be quite beneficial. However, were I to set up and use such an account extensively, my first choice would be Facebook.

I would like to think everyone on My Space has checked out our KCLS page; I know I have. I think this expectation might be too high. However, the fact that KCLS is attempting to keep relevant in an every changing social world is a great step. Far too often organizations are mired in traditions and are unwilling to move forward. Hopefully KCLS will continue to provide fantastic service in new and fascinating ways.

No comments: